• Press Releases are Dead. Here’s five things you need to do to get on prime-time TV!
• How to Get Your Message to Millions Using the Power of the Media
• Don’t Die Hiding: The true-story of how a six-year old girl survived a deadly fire and grew up to become one of the most recognizable faces in the media + why you don’t want to wait any longer to go after your dreams!
• Communicate the Hard Messages Effectively and Do Any Presentation Like a Pro
• How Successful CEOs Can Incorporate More Inclusion & Diversity in Business and Become Recognized Globally
Jackie Kotei is an award-winning journalist and media strategist, a wife, a mom, a philanthropist, and an international speaker. After spending more than 10 years working in the media as a on-air TV reporter, a producer, and spokeswoman, she decided to start her own company so she could help other visionaries make a bigger impact while also spending more time with her two children. She started the MoreGood Media movement and is on a mission to get more positive, transformational stories featured on prime time television.
Jackie Kotei is an award-winning journalist and media strategist who works with coaches, thought leaders, authors, non-profits and other soul-centered experts who want to get covered by major media, be featured globally, and inspire the world! As an award-winning journalist and crisis communication expert, she’s been in television for more than 15 years. She has worked in production at Dateline NBC and ABC’s Washington Bureau, made headlines as a TV reporter for the NBC affiliate based in Maryland, and as the media relations director for a leading public safety agency. During her time in the field she covered major news including Obama’s ascension to the presidency and the disasters in Haiti. She was involved in the strategic plan for many of the DC and Baltimore disasters and media response during incidents like the Columbia Mall Shooting and the deadly Ellicott City train derailment. Jackie is who you want on your side to navigate the media landscape, because at the end of the day, despite the doom and gloom, she is an eternal optimist and still believes in the ability that the media has to inspire nations. She’s also a devoted wife, a mom, a philanthropist, and an international speaker. When she became a mom and started raising her little ones, she found herself answering a higher calling: to change the narrative in the news media so that more positive, transformational stories get featured in prime time…if not for this generation, but the next. Her company, MoreGood Media, is committed to helping 10,000 positive and inspiring entrepreneurs get featured on TV by 2025, which will be her 20th anniversary working in the industry.